Louisa Conko, 24
1) What is your greatest accomplishment? Getting my AA in science/ medical assisting license.
2) What is the biggest obstacle you had to overcome? Being a young mother with very little support.
3) What have you learned from it? To have patience/ focus and to finish whatever I start!
4) They say "Don't judge a book by its cover" what wouldn't we know about you at first glance? Mother of two, wife of three years, native american.
5) What motivates you? My hardworking husband!
Heartbreak pro tip: Nothing last forever and to keep look towards the future